Sunday, October 23, 2011

New Fan pictures of Rob in Paris + Fan account



imagebam.com imagebam.com imagebam.com


LoveIn Tuscany Met Rob and Ashley at their hotel in Paris, yesterday. Not really a goatee but there is some scruff there - pic is bad quality cause I had to photograph my digital camera screen ;)Rob shaved his beard but there is some scruff left.

Fan account
Took the train from Germany to Paris with my friend yesterday to go to the Breaking Dawn event on Sunday. As we didn't get tickets, we hoped for a good spot at the red carpet but there is still no confirmation if they will even give autographs there.
After some sightseeing we walked past a street and noticed five girls at the back entrance of an hotel. Without knowing who they were waiting for (Rihanna was in town as well), we stood on the other side of the road and waited - for six hours. Some time in the evening they closed the garage of the hotel so Rob and Ashley (a girl told us she is 100% positive that they are staying at that hotel) could get into the cars unnoticed to go out for dinner. As we were just eight people they actually came out, took photos with us and personalized our autographs. Rob was handsome as ever (the bear on his face is gone) and Ashley was just as beautiful and charming. Both of them were really nice and funny though they must have been exhausted. Rob even had to borrow my pen to sign everyones autographs and he looked for me and my friend later to give the pen back to us - such a considerate young man.
Later on the hotel staff thanked us for being so nice and for not screaming and freaking out. That's the way to go, girls! ;)

source | source | via

5 comments:

twmmy said...

Aha, we were in shut up in Berlin, and he didn't come to us... So that is not the reason.. maybe his mood... I love Rob, but for this I'll always be angry... to him to Dean, to anybody. Anyway, is he really rocks goat-beard? Uh, that is ugly... and he stood up to the line of the other actors, who rocked that. wow, rob i thought you are not a trend-follower.

katy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katy said...

Hello handsome....Looking mighty fine.

j said...

i disagree @twmmy - he looks European and handsome as always. For men to shave at all (in any form) is being a trend follower really. This is different and definitely ROb being his usual eccentric self.

I love how he keeps us guessing about everything. Besides, he cant please us all, so I am glad he has the guts to do whatever he wants.

twmmy said...

J jeah, he does whatewer he wants, but we can say , what we don't like, don't we? I specially don't like this form of beard on anybody, even on my husband...
And I just said the trend-line, cause Brad Pitt, Leo Caprio, Keanu Reeves, they rocked quasy this form ... and? I love Rob, but don't love this beard. And I will say my opinion if there will be a film what i won't like, even Rob will be the lead in that. Why should I say something what I don't feel? He doesn't take a f*ck what we say in these blogs... Why must we jupppííí always?
And I don't want him to please anybody. I had an opinion, you have another, and we are happy together, because we have this young,talented actor in our life.