Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kristen mentions Rob in an interview with Glamour UK

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


She's also sticking to her resolve in staying under the radar about that likely-but-never-confirmed-nor-denied-relationship with Robert Pattinson. With gossip columinsts alternately reporting that they are together, aren't together, have broken up, are back together, does she never feel like just going on the record about how it really is? Apparenlty not. "It's funny when this question comes up because I sort of feel like I don't really care!" she says looking like she truly doesn't. "People can say whatever they want ..." She trails off, then adds, "[The interest] is totally understandable, but when it's personal to you, it's like your life becomes a product, and I'm repelled by that. I don't like to give away gems that people are gonna be like 'Oh my God!' So I'll always just shrug it off- In fact, I always find it kind of funny, and not just with Rob."

"There are two big sex scenes in the two [final] films, and we did them fairly early. It was so weird, it didn't even feel like we were doing a scene withing a Twilight film. I was like, 'Bella! What are you doing? Wow! What is happening here?!' It was surreal. We [originally] got rated R [restricted under-17s]. They recut it." Does she realise, I say with a raised eybrow, that people would pay good money to see the original, R-rated version of that sex scene? "It was tame!" she insists, adding. "I've done my share of coming-of-age movies, but they [the rating boards] know who our audience is, and can be like, 'Hmm guys, just cool it a little.' "It's funny because in the book, you don't see anything. It's everyone's imagination, so it's entirely subjective. I hope it's good!"

Talking about wearing a bikini in the movie: "Then, when I was doing prep for Breaking Dawn, I suddenly realised, 'This is so not On The Road. people definitely want to see you looking trim.' Usually, we're all making fun of Taylor [Lautner] for working out so often, and then suddenly me and Rob were like, 'Shit,' and were running around the block while Taylor laughed at us."

Speaking of her co-star ripped physique, did she know her last three films feature six of Glamour's top 50 sexiest men , namely Rob, Taylor, Kellan Lutz and Jamie Campbell in Breaking Dawn, Garrett Hedlund in On The Road and Chris Hemsworth in Snow White and the Huntsman? Is that just good luck, or some astute film choices? She starts laughing again, and it transpires that such polls provides endless on-set ammo. "The first time Rob was the 'sexiest man in the world', a couple of years ago, it was the biggest joke in the world. We never stopped taking the piss, and neither did he. [But] they're all great guys and not ... geez, now I sound like I'm generalising about attractive men, but there's something a little vain about working out every single day, whereas they're the greatest guys and all kind of goofy. That's why it's so funny."

"Laura Marling. Man, I'm such a huge f**king fan. Rob introduced me to her on Twilight because he thought that [her music] was right for the movie. I love her."


ource

No comments: