Monday, October 3, 2011

Emma Watson talks Rob's fame "I’m not in Rob’s position. I’m so grateful for that"


Emma has struggled with her fame in the past, but is not getting used to it. She’s come to realise things could be worse for her, citing the life Robert Pattinson now leads as one she’d have issues with.

He appeared in Harry Potter too, but shot to international stardom after landing the role of Edward Cullen in the Twilight films.

“I can’t even imagine what that kind of fame must be like. So many people must wish they were in his position and think that he has the best life, but actually… there are prices you pay. Don’t interpret that from my perspective; it’s not so bad for me. I’m not in Rob’s position, I don’t have people screaming and crying and clawing at me. I’m so grateful for that,” she said.


Read full article at the source | Thanks to herm-weasley at Pattinsonlife

No comments: