Sunday, October 2, 2011

Another People Talking About Rob Post: Anna Kendrick talks about not kissing or having a crush on Rob, Adam Scott and Charlie Simpson talk Rob's music

Anna Kendrick jokes about not kissing the leading man on her movies. Rob included. At 0:13



And talks about not having a crush on her co-stars. Rob included (click here to read full interview)/via

In her short career, Kendrick has already co-starred opposite three of Hollywood’s dreamiest dreamboats: Gordon-Levitt, Rob Pattinson and George Clooney.

Has she gotten a crush on any of them?

“No,” said the actress. “You have to be professional. And you’re around them so much that you begin to think of them as family. It doesn’t cross your mind after a while to think of them (romantically).

“The only people I might get doe-eyed over are the ’70s versions of Harrison Ford and Paul Newman. Or, like, Cary Grant. So, I don’t think I have anything to worry about on that front


Adam Scott - 'Parks and Recreation' Star Sounds Off on Other Famous People (Source)/via


In honor of the new “Parks & Recreation” season, we went souvenir shopping on Canal Street with Scott last week. Herewith, some of his thoughts on other celebrities, explained while perusing Obama mugs and “I Heart NY” t-shirts:

On Rob Pattinson: “No, he is not putting out an album! God, I don’t understand actors who put out albums. I don’t think anyone should take being a famous actor as a cue that it’s time put out an album. I mean, can you imagine how many album he’ll sell? So many. So why not, I guess. That would be cool if he came out with an album of really weird growly rock. I would love that, but I fear it’ll be navel-gazing acoustic balladry that’ll make me want to kill myself.”


Charlie Simpson says that he'd love to duet with Robert Pattinson. (Source)/via


Charlie Simpson says that he would jump at the chance to duet with Twilight star, Robert Pattinson. The former Busted member says that Pattinson has got a great voice and he's love to work with him:

"I heard one of his songs, I think it was on the Twilight soundtrack, someone said I should check out his stuff. [A duet] would be awesome, I'd be well up for that".
Simpson's band, Fightstar, are currently on hiatus and the singer released a solo album, 'Young Pilgrim', in August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tucson az real estateLincoln AC Compressor
Charlie Simpson says that he'd love to duet with Robert Pattinson lol :))