Friday, August 6, 2010

Updated Info About 'Bel Ami' Release Date


After the Total Film article about 'Bel Ami' release date, Bel Ami Film contacted Protagonist Pictures to check the "December 2011" date.

Protagonist Pictures' reply:

There’s no distributor attached to the film in the US as yet so therefore no release date. No confirmation on the UK yet either I’m afraid – we’ll post this info on our website as soon as there is a definite date. I think the ETA on Total Film is purely speculative at this stage.


ETA: According to Independent Films, the distributor for 'Bel Ami, the Dutch release date is February 17, 2011

Thanks to Brumbears for the Dutch date

2 comments:

Iluvthemovies said...

This is awful, where is Fox Searchlight, or any of those other distributors. Where is Summit can't they distribute the film? After all that Rob has done for that company, they could step up to the plate. I need to see BA, don't disappoint us fans eagerlly awaiting this film. Everything is the big buck, I need to see how much this film cost, because I am certain it would make the money back.

Jane said...

I agree. I can't believe that as big a name as Rob Pattinson is, someone in US has not picked up this movie for distribution. This movie is a must see for me and all my friends.