Friday, August 6, 2010

Jenn Proske ('Vampires Suck') Talks About Rob and Poking Fun at Twilight



Will the cast of “Twilight” love it or hate it?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and I really feel that this is something that they will love and be able to laugh at as well. It’s definitely not a bashing of “Twilight,” it’s something that’s definitely done out of love and inspiration from the phenomenon.

On the new Rob Pattinson and Taylor Lautner...

I think both of our guys are going to give Taylor and Rob a run for their money. I think Matt [Lanter] is going to give Rob Pattinson a run for his money. Chris [Riggi] looks great as a werewolf too. He has worked so hard to look as amazing as he does.

Finally, Team Edward or Team Jacob?

I’m Team Edward. Tell Chris Riggi I’m sorry.


Full interview at the Source

Via

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://twitpic.com/photos/ksbell NEW pics of Rob boarding a plane in Nashville to LA! I can't wait for the TCA :)

mssparklez said...

You know that guy is good looking who plays Edward in Vampire Sucks but just good looking. Rob on the other hand is freaking hot. lol. I think it's funny that a lot of people are thinking Vampire Sucks is suppose to offend Twilight fans but instead it probably do pretty well in box office...because a lot of Twilight fans are going to go and see it. lol