Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rob will be on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on June 15


It’s promotion time, and for this go-around Jay Leno’s got Robert Pattinson.

A source close to the production tells Gossip Cop, Pattinson will be on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” on June 15 to promote Eclipse.

Last time around, while promoting New Moon, Pattinson appeared on rival “Late Show with David Letterman,” where the talk show host famously told the Twilight star, “Oh, bite me,” when Pattinson said he’s been “cryptically avoiding” answering whether he’s dating Kristen Stewart.

Hopefully, Leno will get more out of Pattinson this time around.

Will you be watching?

Gossip Cop

7 comments:

twilightnan said...

Wow! I'm so excited there's so much going on about Rob ..new film..eclipse promo..mtv awards..can't complain I'm in heaven!! I wonder what trick Jay Leno has under his sleeve to get a straight answer to a particular question..from Rob??? Ok..I know this not going to happen..Rob is really getting very good at giving evasive answers..I wonder if he can be hypnotise!!!

ruffy401 said...

Interesting! although I have no expert, but I want have to know more and more, on your blog just interesting and useful information. Keep it up!fix bad credit

ruby said...

It is a very good article, I am so happy to get so many good points in this article and its an inspiration and I prefer to read the quality content. Search Engine Placement Marketing

ruby said...

Merely wanna remark that you have a very nice website , I the style it actually stands out. the truth about 6 pack abs

backpackingamerica said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Rob is really getting very good at giving evasive answers..I wonder if he can be hypnotise!!! Vancouver mortgage payment calculators

Jade said...

I wonder what trick Jay Leno has under his sleeve to get a straight answer to a particular question..from Rob??? eten spijkenisse