Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Pierce Brosnan Talks About Rob In Interview With Cinematical


To shift gears a bit, speaking of media-centric figures, you're in Remember Me with Robert Pattinson, which must have been totally bizarre to try and film in New York City.

PB: [laughs] It was. Well, I've seen it. I've never encountered such attention in my career. I mean, I certainly had it but on a day-to-day basis, this young man certainly acquitted himself very well. And I think he was just completely blindsided by everything. And here he was doing a drama, which he's executive producer on, and he had a heavy workload every day, and it's a hard one to be wrenched out of every time you step out of our trailer.

Especially in New York.

PB: And there's nowhere to hide. There's nowhere to run. You know, you're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't... You have to go to emotional places where you really need to [put your] head down and [look] straight ahead... It's a very dramatic movie, and it's a beautiful movie. It's a love story. I play his father. What can I say about it? I'm very proud of that.

Full interview at the source

No comments: