Tuesday, January 12, 2010

ANNA KENDRICK TALKS R-PATZ! :D


Anna Kendrick has said that she would be happy to kiss her co-stars George Clooney or Robert Pattinson if a role demanded it.

The Golden Globe nominee appeared with Clooney in Up In The Air and with Pattinson in the Twilight series, but their characters did not have any romantic interaction.

Kendrick told Metro: "If I had to snog them I'm sure it would be fine, they're both professionals.

"But there is something a little creepy about everybody going mad about how hot they are because I started thinking of them as relatives. It's like the entire world talking about how hot your cousin is."

When asked for any gossip on Pattinson, she added: "Dream on! You start to wonder how many times you can say, 'He's a great guy', and have it reprinted as 'ANNA KENDRICK TALKS R-PATZ!'.

"It's like, oh my god, Twilight fans, this is so not breaking news. All I said was that he's great. I've said it a million times before."


Source via Pattinsonlife

No comments: