Friday, October 2, 2009

Tim Gunn Calls Robert Pattinson "A Little Sloppy"



Don't expect Tim Gunn to be heaping accolades on Robert Pattinson for his fashion sense anytime soon.

Celebuzz caught up with Project Runway mentor Gunn at the Marshalls "Shop Till It Stops" anti-domestic violence event in Santa Monica, California, on Thursday and asked him the question that's on everybody's mind: What does he think about Twilight heartthrob Pattinson landing a spot on People magazine's best-dressed list?

Gunn opined,

"Robert Pattinson...It's a look. It's a style. I mean, he could...he could be stunning, but I think it's a little sloppy for my taste."


Cue mass Twi-hard indignation in 3...2...1...

So if Pattinson isn't Gunn's cup of tea, who does he think does deserve the title of best-dressed man?

According to Gunn,

"I love George Clooney's look. I think Justin Timberlake always looks great."


source

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to go ballistic about this because the man is right. He COULD be stunning...I actually think tha's a compliment of sorts...LOL. And I don't think Rob is overly concerned about how he looks fashion wise.Imagine how he would look if he did care....

Anonymous said...

OOps sorry that should read 'thats' LOL

Catpurr said...

That's the thing - he does look stunning when he tries, but after hours of being poked, primped and prodded for scenes, he just wants to slob out and relax. He CAN look really sharp - but most lads his age just want jeans and a comfy shirt.