Thursday, August 13, 2009

Peter gets facts straight


On Thursday 13th August 2009, @peterfacinelli said:


Complete media fabrication. I read the transcript of what my wife actually said, which was, "My husband talks to me about Twilight stuff, but I promised him I wouldn't talk about it." Somehow that got turned into this. @sorichii So hey is it true your wife said this?? http://bit.ly/mXlqk

Its unbelievable how the media can just write whatever they want to sell papers.
Perez, love ya, but check your sources before u blog buddy.


source - his twitter

And from Radar

UPDATE: Jennie Garth Did NOT Dish On Robsten Romance Says Rep

We knew it was too good to be true. A New York paper quoted actress Jennie Garth confirming that Robert Pattinson was dating one of his co-stars but her rep confirms to RadarOnline.com that it just wasn’t so.

“I can’t say [if it’s Kristen Stewart or Nikki Reed], because that would be breaking my promise to [husband Peter Facinelli], but he is dating one of them!” Garth was quoted as saying. Facinelli plays the patriarch of the Cullen family in the Twilight series.

“I know my client. She's a veteran and she's an honest girl and too sweet to be misquoted like that,” Garth’s rep told RadarOnline.com. The rep also confirmed that she tracked down the intern reporter for the paper and asked for the transcript to verify Garth did not say what was in the item.

So what did the 90210 star actually say? Here is her real quote!

"I can't say," she answered laughing. "That will be breaking my promise to my husband. But I do know."

No comments: