Friday, August 14, 2009

Can Rob handle the fame?



Robert Pattinson is one of the most popular new actors on the planet, but is he missing the old simple life?

Robert Pattinson has admitted that his new stardom has turned him into "a paranoid wreck." Since Twilight, Rob has become such hot property that he's had to step up security and can't just hang out with his mates.

He said: "I’m always really worried about ruining [friends'] lives. Especially with people that aren’t famous. It’s such a massive change. I’m kind of a paranoid wreck. I’ve eaten a lot of room service."

Although he has the whole of Hollywood dying to meet him and be his friend, it sounds like Rob is finding the A-list lifestyle a bit lonely.

He added: "Now it’s funny, you can’t even get through to people on the phone. They won’t even let you ring people up. I can’t even ring down to reception and say let [visitors] up. I have to literally go down and carry them."

We'd love to be there for Robert with a big hug and a shoulder to cry on, but then again, wouldn't everyone....sigh.

Let's just hope he can hack it for the next 3 Twilight films...Robert, we're counting on you!


source

2 comments:

ChockFullofNutz said...

:(
i'd be his friend :)

Sheena said...

I saw him this past weekend at Marcus Foster's show. I felt really bad for him. Guy couldn't relax and watch his buddies show. He had to dodge in and out of the place before people spotted him. I think the whole Twilight thing has been bittersweet for Rob.

I'm looking forward to Vampire Diaries. Hopefully Paul Wesley can take some of the attention off Rob.