Friday, July 3, 2009

'Twilight' star Mike Welch likes talking about Rob


Twilight star Mike Welch (he plays Mike Newton in the film) appeared in an episode of Texas Walker Ranger back in 1999.

Well, of course we HAD to ask him the obvious questions about the seemingly invisible Chuck Norris and our favorite sparkly vampire Edward Cullen:

Who smells better? "Robert Pattinson...he smells like heaven."

Who has a better beard? "You gotta go Chuck Norris with the beard. Nothing beats that thing."

Who looks better in tight jeans? "That becomes a matter of taste at that point because you can’t beat Walker in a tight pair of pants, but Rob… I guess I gotta go with Rob [laughs]."

Who'd win in a fight? "I have to go with Edward Cullen, although you know Walker was pretty invincible, but I don’t think that Walker’s fractured slow-mo could save him against Edward. In fact, in real life Rob’s no slouch in the ring. He could take somebody, but Chuck, I don’t quite think so."

Head over to celebuzz to take the poll on who would win in a fight.

SOURCE

1 comment:

aSoCalGal said...

I just think we should declare Robert the winner at everything and call it a day! :-)