Monday, July 20, 2009

Robert Pattinson and Emilie de Ravin: Nearing the End



Still plugging away on his latest project, Robert Pattinson was spotted walking to and from the “Remember Me” set in New York City on Monday (July 20).

With a severely bruised and bloody face, the “Twilight” hunk was joined on the day’s shoot by co-star Emilie de Ravin, as well as “007” stud Pierce Brosnan, with the cast working in a building near Grand Central Station.

Meanwhile, Rob is scheduled to fly out for Comic-Con in San Diego, CA, provided he finishes up work on his new movie this week, as planned.

Expected to make his first appearance at Comic-Con on Thursday, the 23-year-old is rumored to be teaming up with “New Moon” co-star Kristen Stewart for promotional duties.

source

2 comments:

cocoa and coconut said...

i love rob!
check out my blogspot where you can find the latest gossip regarding anything Twilight!
I update weekly, proving and dispproving the newest rumors, stories and goss involving robert pattinson, kristen stewart and of course - the rest of the cast!
go to http://www.blogger.com/profile/03227052299306872437
and then my blog "Celebrity Secrets and Goss!"

Unknown said...

I can't wait until Thursday! I finally get to see him in person!!! Oh my gosh I'm so excited. I hope he really does show and don't cancel the last minute.