Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fan report of yesterday



Twilight fan Beth got a brief sighting of Rob Pattinson in New York today, filming Remember Me, and RadarOnline.com has the fun details of the Pattinson fever consuming NYC.

I never thought I'd be the kind of girl to go to a set with hoards of screaming fans, but when I arrived at the Remember Me shoot this afternoon, I realized I was wrong. I walked over to where I'd been told they were filming at the Plaza hotel, telling myself I was just having a look, that that I'm not "Robsessed" and that any New Yorker has a right to walk past this way... I lied - I'm from Florida!

I knew that Remember Me was filming at the Plaza hotel today, and Central Park's lush greenery shaded my stroll through the mid-July heat - if it weren't so dry it'd almost double for Forks! It was sunny and beautiful, a near perfect afternoon - the only thing hotter might be...a bit of Rob and as I walk in the general direction of 59th and 5th ave and start to see... a costume trailer, some crew and Pierce Brosnon.

He gave a wave that could have been the perfect decoy until the squeals turn into screams and the head to toe perfection that emerged from the hotel next....Rob in full dress suit and sunglasses was so smoldering hot that I was sure those glasses would melt away at any moment.

He descended the staircase with a smooth swagger that dazzled. Cars of people were stopping and asking for the low-down as if this were a gossip drive thru! Hello, it's Rob and this is not McDonald's! I tell you, that boy not only turned heads but stopped traffic!! Looking delicious in his dark suit and so adorkable as he shied away from the fans - he might as well be playing hard-to-get as he dashed inside rather than keeping things from turning into full on Rob-mania!


source

No comments: